Tuesday, June 3, 2014

RAPTURE DREAMS



RAPTURE DREAMS
Dream 3: 31 May 2014

I was serving in an auditorium where the End time Prophet of the Lord was ministering. There were two auditoriums: the main auditorium and an overflow auditorium, both same shape and size. They were more like conference halls trapezium shaped. I was serving in the main auditorium. Next to the main auditorium was a tent extension overflow. The Mightiest Prophet of the Lord proclaimed the coming of the Messiah. After he finished, people from all the three audience spaces suddenly left in a very short period of time. The Mightiest Prophet of The Lord was left alone standing at the altar where he had been preaching from earlier. I was left standing at the middle of the main auditorium. Everyone else had suddenly left. Then I noticed a lot of paper litter that the people had left as they walked out and I started collecting. This collecting led me from the main auditorium to the tent overflow. The papers were many and soon my hands were filled so I rose from the bent position to look for a litter bin or paper around to drop them and at that time I saw the Man of God walking from where he had been standing through the main auditorium and exited in the opposite direction of where I was (I had not gone in the direction He went so I don’t know what was there or where that exit led). As I beheld in the opposite direction to where the Man of God had exited I saw people lifting upwards, initially a few then the flow increased. I repented of any sins in my life. As I was still repenting I opened my eyes and saw the taking of the people upwards had now moved much closer in my direction but had not yet reached where I was. I woke up (at 4.00 am).
After that I dreamt again and this time I was standing along Eldoret- Nakuru road (the left side in the Nakuru direction) at Ngeria in Kenya (a place about 340 km from my house but where I drive by at least once or twice a month on my way to see my family). A police vehicle with sirens blazing joined the main road from the interior road on my side of the road and headed towards Cheptilet (Nakuru direction). As the police car sped off, another police car came from the same direction following the first. As I looked ahead of the speeding police cars I saw far away people in the air lifting upwards, some ahead of others, some high up others lower and lower like that but all lifting up. As I beheld the rapture was moving towards my direction. I woke up (at 5.00 am)

To God be Kingdom, Glory, Power , Wisdom, Dominion and Might forever and Ever AMEN

No comments: