Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DREAMS OF SIGNS IN THE SKY



DREAMS OF SIGNS IN THE SKY
DREAM 1: Sunday 6 April 2014
After my night prayers in which I petitioned God to speak to me in visions and dreams according to Joel 2:28, I dreamt
I was in an observatory area created at a high edge point, more like near the top of a ridge with a deep cliff to the ground below. It was a marvelous view point that gave a 180 degrees view forwards but there was no backward view as the ridge was higher behind he observatory area. I could see the ground below from left to right. The horizontal view was the skyline level that would present the sun at the 5.00 pm point.   This details were very clear. The observatory was manmade and in Europe (I have never been to Europe). It had some stone and wooden structures as well as wooded guardrails and it looked a bit vintage. The structures were roofed with wooden roof tiles faded purple in colour. As I stood there, next to the guard rails I beheld the sky and behold there were 3 suns: to the right, center and left of the sky, spaced but close to each other about 90 degrees angle from my point to the left and right suns. All the three were in sunset positions. The normal sun was one of them.
Dream 2: A day between 16th and 20th April 2014
I was in a field, a flat open field with vegetation. There were a team of many working in the field preparing the field for a massive event (to be held there). It was day time. I joined them and worked among them and united with their purpose. As I worked, I lifted my face and beheld the sky and behold 5 to 6 moons showed as the moon do in the day sky: whitish in color. They were all on the side of the sky I beheld so I did not have to turn to see any of them. I reached for my mobile phone to take a photo of them (I had a tablet also and it had a better camera but it was switched off so I reached for the phone because it was already on). I focused the sky to take a photo of the moons but when I looked at the phone screen display to position the camera view, it was not the moons that I saw on the screen but the devil jeering from behind a white cloud visible mid-chest upwards. He looked exactly as depicted in the movie “Passions of the Christ”. Shocked I could not press the photo capture button but rather looked back to the sky to confirm what I had just seen on the phone screen. This time I saw a normal sky with only one moon – the usual moon.

To God be Glory, Power , Wisdom, Dominion and Might forever and Ever AMEN

No comments: