Sunday, July 27, 2014

DREAM WHERE THE SON OF PERDITION WAS TAKING HIS OATH OF OFFICE AS LEADER OF WORLD-WIDE GOVERNMENT



DREAM WHERE THE SON OF PERDITION WAS TAKING HIS OATH OF OFFICE AS LEADER OF WORLD-WIDE GOVERNMENT
26 July 2014
In the early morning of Friday 25 July 2014, the Living God of Heaven in a very might dream took me to a place. I found myself outside a very big building. I was standing in the outer compound of the building with my back faced to the building’s entrance. Another ‘person’ that I dint know and whose face I did not see was standing with me – just next to me shoulder to shoulder. We were the only ones standing outside the expanse, big compound in as far as I could see. There were no vehicles parked in the compound and it looked a bit desolate/without life though very clean and well made. I was holding a DOCUMENT in my hands and I began reading it. I immediately understood that it was an international law document and was a few pages long. The United Nations logo was its letterhead on page one. As I read the document I realized the document used the phrase “I SHALL” almost every other line. The document was about the UN commissioning, under the umbrella of international law, someone to be head of the world wide government. The document I was holding and reading out to the hearing of the person next to me was a type of manifesto and talked about what the future leader was required to do.

The next thing, I was entered inside the building (whose compound I had been standing) in Spirit and through a wall. A spiritual guide was with me. Inside the big building was a massive conference room with the roof very high up. Many were seated and a meeting was going on. It was a UN assembly and Heads of States and delegates were seated there. I knew this because The Lord made me see certain Heads of States that I recognized seated in that meeting. I recognized also the current Secretary General of the UN seated someplace at the front.

Someone that I immediately recognized was making a presentation on a big screen. Displayed on that screen was the document (a copy of which I was holding.) In his presentation he was reading through that document on the big screen. He made no explanations but simply just read through the document.  I immediately knew that he was the “I” that the “I shall” used repeated in the document was referring to. He was on page two of the document at the time I was taken into the meeting. As he read page two, I heard him swear how he shall kill millions and millions of people and in a numbered list on page two he stated how he shall torture many for what sounded like the offence of ‘heresy’ but stated in different words. He read out how he shall not spare “the ears”, “the eyes “, “the hands”, and so on. At this point, I realized I was in a meeting where the head of the new world wide government was being unveiled and he was indeed taking his oath of office as the world government ruler under the UN umbrella and his mission was to depopulate the earth by killing massively the population: killing men, women and children and, his oath of office, which he was now taking set out a targeting criteria of those who will be killed and how.
The man taking the oath was very clearly visible to me from where the Spirit had put me in the meeting. I recognized him by face and voice: Barrack H Obama the seating President of USA. The dream ended at 4.20 am.

Addendum:
1.       The Holy Spirit did not allow me to read all of page 1 of the document while I was standing outside in the building’s compound. I read only more like two paragraphs and then the Spirit took me inside the building to the meeting.
2.       In the meeting, the Holy Spirit allowed me to hear the  reading of the first paragraph of page two and the numbered list below it of how people’s bodies shall be mutilated: eyes gouged out, eyes cut, hands cut, …………
3.       I was not, in this dream, allowed to know the rest of the contents of page1 and 2, nor the contents of pages 3, and 4. These contents were not revealed to me.
4.       It was made known to me in my Spirit that the time of the meeting was in the future.
5.       As the dream was ending, I was shown page 5 of the document I was holding. The contents ended at around 1/3 level down of the A4 size paper and I was not allowed to read - just to see; then below was the signing off of the document.

It read as follows:

“I                                                                                        sign                                                             

As I looked, I saw the document I was holding was already signed off. It was signed “I     Barrack Obama” and his signature after the word “sign”. This was just the way he writes his name and signs even as  I have seen it before in white house documents posted on the white house Facebook page.              
6.       I did not see the date of the signing but at the bottom of that page and at the center was printed “5” and that’s how I knew the oath was 5 pages long.
7.       The numbered list on page two read like this:
“1. The children I shall not spare because they are…………………………………………………
  2. The eyes I shall no spare because they are…………………………………………………………
  3.  The ears I shall not spare because they are………………………………………………………” and the listing went on.



No comments: