Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DO DEVILS FIGHT TO SURVIVE - a story



Sometime last year- 2013

I had read the Testimony of the 7 Columbians Youths about their encounter with Jesus Christ, and their Devine visits to the kingdom of Hell. In it, they narrate about the teddy bears that are very common in homes in the form of dolls. They note how they resemble demons of sadness that they saw in hell tormenting souls (see link below).
http://www.divinerevelations.info/documents/7_jovenes/english_7_jovenes_hell.htm  
The dolls are very popular with Ladies and children like them and they are many in Kenyan homes.
In church on one Sunday a woman brought the dolls from her house to the Bishop as fruits of repentance and publicly repented of having kept them in in her house.

Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance…………..

Bishop tought about doorways we have allowed the enemy to use to get to us such as dolls we keep in the house…… He taught us that such items should be destroyed by burning.
I went to one of our houses (where my family is) and corrected all the dolls, packed them in a bag, loaded in my vehicle and travelled back with them where I Stayed in Nairobi. Believe you me they were more than 10 dolls in 1 house with only a mother and a daughter. 

Several days later I bought paraffin and a lighter to go burn them in the rubbish burning area. One Sunday after Church I planned to do exactly that. As I was about to come out of the door to go burn the dolls I saw  (through the window curtain) my neighbors wife walking on the path way heading back to her house which is adjacent to mine. Instantly I knew and felt I must wait until she was inside her house before coming out so that we don’t meet on the staircase or on the way (She had seen the dolls when I brought them in a packed bag because I had kept them on my house corridor as I could not bring them inside my house). I allowed 15 minutes for that. I even listened to footsteps and confirmed hearing her voice talking as she entered her house. Then I gave 2 minutes or so and then came out of my house with a bottle of paraffin and lighter on one hand and the dolls inside a bag on the other hand with old newspapers covering the bag the dolls were to conceal them and the bag from sight. I even covered the paraffin bottle with a newspaper.

 As I headed to the staircase past her door, there she was coming from the stairs. Without greetings, she commanded: “Give me those dolls instead of burning them”. I was shocked. She was not inside her house and that she knew all that I was about to do! I objected. She insisted and reached to get hold of the concealed dolls while blocking my way so I could not pass. So I retreated to my house with an excuse and waited for her to get into her house. Since I could not bring the dolls inside the house I left them outside my door. I come out the second time and this time I sought to make sure she was not on the way first before picking the dolls. I went down the stairs (my house and hers were on first floor) to ascertain and on coming back the dolls had disappeared. On checking her house she had them; had already opened the bag, sorted and shared them out and given them positions in her house.
I was shocked. Then this verse came to mind.
 Matt 8:31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.(KJV)

I knew I had failed the LORD in this and I Repented and even now I repent for allowing the devil to move from my house to the next. But I saw the reality of MATHEW 8:31.

No comments: